Hi. We are always looking for exciting photo stories.
It can be a travel report from a trip you have made or a story about how an image was created or something on these lines. It can be a long story or a shorter one, but preferably we see that your article is longer than 300 words. Of course we would also need photo/s related to your article.
What articles are we looking for?
The important thing is that there is a inspirational, entertaining, educational or exciting story behind the picture. Why was the picture taken? How was it taken? Was the planning process interesting? Did you encounter any problems during the process? How did you solve them? Maybe there is a funny anecdote attached to the picture? If you have a series of photos that fits the article, it is also ok… But if the pictures are not related, you are welcome to send in 2 stories instead.
Of course, we are happy to link back to a website or social media with a Google-friendly (DoFollow) link.
What do we need from you?
- Text file (Preferably not less than 300 words)
- At least 1 image related to your article (Maximum 5 images)
- Image size: 1024px on the longest side. Preferably landscape format
- A very short text about yourself (1-2 sentences)
- Your website address for your profile
- Any social links you want us to include in your profile
- If you want a profile picture under your article, create it with your e-mail on Gravatar.com
We are looking forward to read Your story!
Please send all information to us on firstname.lastname@example.org